Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
PROGRAM PENERAJU PROFESSIONAL PENSIJILAN UNTUK SISWAZAH (PUSH) – PERAKAUNAN
A. PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
1. What is the programme about? What does it aim to achieve?
– Peneraju Pensijilan untuk Siswazah (PUSH) programme is a newly introduced programme by Yayasan Peneraju to assist eligible candidates financially by funding their professional certification fees and a partial of their tuition fees.
This programme aims to increase the number of Bumiputera graduates with professional certification in Accountancy recognised by the industry via the most suitable academic pathway.
2. Who is the programme for?
– The PUSH programme is targeted at graduates who are interested in furthering their studies as a stepping stone to launch their accounting career. The programme allows recipient to study on a full-time basis.
Entry requirements are as below:
ii. Aged between 21 to 28 years old;
iii. Graduated with a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
iv. Graduated less than 3 years and with less than 3 years working experience;
v. Currently enrolled in selected professional accounting certification on a full-time or part-time basis at any of Yayasan Peneraju’s recognised tuition providers;
vi. Minimum of three (3) paper of one (1) semester left to complete.
3. Which professional accounting certification would I be able to pursue this programme?
– Professional accounting certifications available under this programme are as listed below:
i. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ii. Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
iii. Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
iv. MICPA-CAANZ Professional Program
v. CIMA Professional Qualification
4. What are the benefits of this programme and how is it different from other programmes?
– Through this programme, Yayasan Peneraju provides potential candidates with an opportunity to be a certified accountant by funding their professional certificate fees and a partial of the tuition fees. Application is open to all Bumiputera students currently pursuing their professional certification at ant of Yayasan Peneraju’s recognised tuition provider.
5. How long is the programme?
– The exact duration will be based on the number of exemptions/ remaining papers candidates have upon accepting the funding offer from Yayasan Peneraju.
The recipient will, however, need to complete the professional certification within the stipulated time as per guideline below:
|ACCA||1.5 years||3 years|
|ICAEW||3 years||5 years|
|MICPA-CA ANZ||2 years||3 years|
|CPA Australia||2 years||4 years|
|CIMA||3 years||5 years|